lauantai 9. joulukuuta 2017

Photography is (like) therapy & film photography

Hi !
It`s been awhile and I have some things to write here. I have been thinking a lot about couple of photography progresses and I can`t wait to start making those. That`s all what i`m gonna tell more about those progresses for now but i`m going to try my best and make blog posts about those progresses. I already had couple things in my mind to share here earlier but "better late or never".

It have happened a lot in this month. But one thing have been in my mind so far. Quote; "photography is (like) therapy" and i started to think that time when i was suffering worst kind of anxiety. Only cure at the time was focusing taking photographs of my surroundings with my phone. That quote come up to mind while i was scrolling through Pinterest. It sounds like nothing but irl phone have been own kind of savior to me. I know that you might not see all the stuff through your phone but it helped me to get outside of my house easier and it made me less anxious. It`s easy way to get distracted about your surroundings and also feel lot better and less anxious while going for a walk etc? Be careful and make sure you don`t get too distracted to your phone.

Next thing I would like to write about is Film photography. So we got a chance to test film cameras and took two films full of photos. It`s was way more exiting experience and it felt way more easier that normal digital camera. Especially i liked that part where photos get developed to the film. At first I was super anxious about going to the dark room to open the film, i didn`t done it with first film but I decided to go and try it with my other film. I spent one hour in dark room opening that film but i get it done after all and i didn`t get anxious. It got quite frustrated when i tried to scroll the film but i did it!  There is couple of my film photos.

Window to winter
photography: @kuukkeli_photography

Trees
photography: @kuukkeli_photography


                   This is all for now, i hope everyone a good christmas and winter time !
                                                                                                        - kuukkeli_photography

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti