lauantai 4. marraskuuta 2017

Vacation

Hi !

It`s been awhile and now might be little bit too late to tell about autumn vacation. I`m gonna write about it anyway. It was a week and first days I kept missing school and the way how school gives some kind of time schedule. I feel like that I live for time schedule`s and that I have reason to get out of my bed and do something. I thought that vacation might be a good thing but I felt how being at home feed my depression. I had time to mess my sleeping schedule too. After all that bad I took some photos and now i`m going to share few of those + some extra photos what I have been taking after/before vacation. Hope you enjoy.

Decoration & positive
Photo by: kuukkeli_photography

Plants & ghost effect
Photo by: kuukkeli_photography

First snow
Photo by: kuukkeli_photography

Moon
Photo by: kuukkeli_photography

All of the photos are different but I liked to experience something new and I was amazed about that Moon photo. It was a moment when I felt that I have learned something new and I like it a lot. This is all for now. Thank you if you read this and have a good weekend!
                                                                                                    - kuukkeli_photography

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti