maanantai 12. helmikuuta 2018

Update 2018 + photographs

Hi !
It`s been awhile since i have written a blog post over here. Own project have kept me quite busy and most of my time i have focused on that. I think now it`s good time to make some update over here and tell a little bit of what is going on? We had 4 weeks = 1 month to build own project idea and "concept " to the project. Just a reminder that i`m going to make blog post about my project where i tell everything or at least much more than now about it. I`m making photography project about mental illnesses (depression) and my goal with this project is to encourage everyone who is struggling alone in silence to get help as soon as possible and  #StopTheStigma, what peoples still has about mental illnesses. Through my photos i try my best also to show depression as realistic it is and i`m going to include story to corroborate this exhibition. Only my own perspective and experiences with it. Cameras i use to this project: Instax mini 8 polaroid  color films & monochrome films +  Canon 600D EOS digital camera with polaroid(ish) settings. This is all for now and if you got intrested you can follow me on
instagram:  @kuukkeli_photography & tumblr: @kuukkeliphotography . Over there you can keep track on my project and other things what i do. Before this blog post ends i add couple of photographs what i have took today, enjoy!

Sunflower in winter
photo by. @kuukkeli_photography

Sunflower field in winter 2018
photo by: @kuukkeli_photography

Winter time
photo by: @kuukkeli_photography

Alone & cold
photo by: @kuukkeli_photography

photo by: @kuukkeli_photography

" Talventörröttäjät "
photo by: @kuukkeli_photography

Winter landscape
photo by: @kuukkeli_photography

water
photo by: @kuukkeli_photography

I hope you enjoyed this blog post & i wish everyone better year 2018 !
                                                                                          - kuukkeli_photography

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti